TERMS AND CONDITIONS â Mobicred x NetFlorist February 2024 giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS â Mobicred x Zando February 2024 giveaway
1. This competition is organised by Mobicred (Registration No. 2012/163391/07 NCR 10896) and Zando (the âPromotersâ)
2. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
3. Competition period: The competition commences on 09 February 2024 and will terminate on 29 February 2024.
4. The Prize: Two winners shall be selected and will receive a Zando voucher to the value of R1500 each.
5. Service to which competition relates: Online valid Mobicred purchase at www.zando.co.za
6. How to qualify:
â¢ To qualify, the customer needs to spend a minimum of R350 on Zando and successfully checkout using Mobicred.
â¢ The transaction will result in automatic entry. Each qualifying transaction will count as 1 entry to win the prize.
â¢ Should the qualifying transaction be cancelled or refunded within the campaign period, the entry will be deemed null and void.
7. Prize fulfilment:
â¢ The winner will be determined by way of a random draw, or if not applicable, will be chosen by judge/s selected by Mobicred, which judge/s may be employees of Mobicred.
â¢ The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. This competition prize cannot be granted in conjunction with any other promotional offers by Mobicred within the promotion period.
â¢ The prize will be fulfilled and delivered by Mobicred upon determination of two valid winners.
8. Competition notification:
Mobicred will contact the winning customers via email and/or SMS and/or phone call.
The winners must contact Mobicred within 3 business days in order to claim the reward. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts that have been made during business hours for any reason whatsoever, the vouchers will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
Once selected and notified, the winners grant permission for their name to be announced on the Promoterâs social media channels once the campaign has concluded.
â¢ The Competition is not open to those persons who are a director, member, partner, employee, or agent of the Promoters (Zando or Mobicred), any consultant to Promoters, as well as any family members of Promoters employees, and any other person who is controlled by the Promoters.
â¢ No reward will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to, minors under the age of 18 years.
10. Customer responsibility: It is the customerâs responsibility to ensure that the personal contact details captured on the Mobicred and Zando database systems are complete, accurate and up to date.
11. Customer Undertaking: Customer acknowledges that he/she shall only receive the reward upon fulfilment of the criteria contained in clause 7 and 8.
12. Disclaimer: The Promoters, its associated companies, agents and service providers/co-promoters involved in the competition assumes no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, and/or any other claims arising in connection with this promotional offer.
13. System Failure: The Promoters will not be responsible for loss, delayed and/or misdirected electronic messages, internet of computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond control of the promoters, which may cause the entry into the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
14. Cancellation: The Promoters reserve the right to, in sole discretion, to cancel, extend or suspend this competition. If so, and to the extent permitted by law, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse in such event against the Promoters, its associated companies, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors and/or co-promoter.
15. These competition rules are available on the Mobicred website, and any related queries may be directed to the Mobicred via the relevant customer service channels:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 021 126 0700
WhatsApp: 060 762 8284