TERMS AND CONDITIONS: MOBICRED & CTM ONLINE STORE CREDIT
Â Â Customer must apply for a Mobicred account using CTM's unique URL as per above and not via any other application channel;
Â Â Be approved for Mobicred account during the Promotional Period;
Â Â Complete a successful Mobicred transaction on CTM within the promotional period to the minimum value of R1000.
Â Â Mobicred to credit the customer's Mobicred account R500 (five hundred Rand) on completion of all prior criteria before the customer's next Mobicred statement.
Â Â ALL successfully opened and approved Mobicred account applications made during the promotional period, where the source of application was CTM, will be fulfilled.
The promotional reward is not
transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
a.Â Your account needs to be opened using the unique link provided by Mobicred to CTM for Mobicred to track the application source.
bÂ Â You need to checkout using the Mobicred payment method on CTM within the promotion periodÃâÂ
Â 1. This competition is organised by Mobicred (NCRCP 38/FSP 44481) and Loot.co.za (the Promoters).
2. Participation in this competition constitutes an agreement to abide by the rules herein and you further bind yourself to the extent lawfully permissible.
3. Promotion period: The promotion commences on Monday, 19 June 2023 and will terminate on Friday 14 July 2023 (the ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂPromotion periodÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ).
4. Prize Details: Stand a chance to win 1 of 2 Loot.co.za vouchers to the value of R350 each (the ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã âPrizeÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ).
5. How to qualify: All entrants must abide by the below points to qualify:
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¢ Must be following Loot.co.za on Instagram or FacebookÂ
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¢ Must be following Mobicred on Instagram or FacebookÂ
ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ¢ Entrants must make a comment on the dedicated social media post on either Instagram or Facebook, in which they post a link to a Loot.co.za product that they wish to buy within the campaign period.Â
6. All eligible participants who comply with the entry mechanism of this promotional offer will automatically be entered into the draw and stand a chance to win the prize. There will be a total of 2 (two) winners to this promotional offer, in which one will be chosen from Instagram entrants and one will be chosen from Facebook entrants. Winners will be selected at random from the list of qualified entries. No person may win more than one prize in this competition.Â
7. Selection of winners: The 2 winners are to be chosen on Monday 17th July 2023 and will be selected from the qualifying entrants during the promotion period.
8. Individuals ineligible to participate in the promotion: Mobicred and Loot.co.za employees, partners, directors, members, agents and consultants of Mobicred, as well as their spouses, life partners, children, siblings, business partners and associates, will not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
9. Prize fulfilment: Loot.co.za will be responsible for ensuring all eligible customers receive their prizes. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
10. Competition notification: The winners of the prize will be notified by Mobicred via social media direct message. The winning customer must provide contact details within 72 working hours of being contacted, or will forfeit the prize and another Winner will be selected.
11. Customer Undertaking: Customer agrees that her/his participation in the competition means that the customer understands that he/she will only be entered into the draw if the obligations contained in clause 5 are fulfilled.Â
12. It is the customerÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s responsibility to ensure that the personal contact details provided to Mobicred are complete, accurate and up to date.
13. If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules of the terms of acceptance of the prize, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and then, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promotor and its associates may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
14. Disclaimer: Mobicred, Loot.co.za, its associated companies, agents and service providers/co-promoters involved in the competition assumes no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, and/or any other claims arising in connection with this competition.Â
15. System Failure: Mobicred will not be responsible for lost, delayed and/or misdirected electronic messages, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond control of Mobicred which may cause the entry into the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
16. Cancellation: Mobicred reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, to cancel, extend or suspend this competition. If so, and to the extent permitted by law, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse in such event against Mobicred, its associated companies, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors and/or co-promoter.
17. The participant understands and accepts that, during its engagement with Loot.co.za and Mobicred, Loot.co.za and Mobicred may collect and process personally identifiable information about the entrant to allow the entrant to enter the competition, or in relation to, the entrants engagement by Loot.co.za and Mobicred, including all documents and information required to be furnished by the entrant to Loot.co.za and Mobicred from time to time. Such processing of information will be in line with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act (ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã âPOPIÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ).
18. The competition Terms and Conditions are available for download on the Mobicred website.